Thursday, March 31, 2011

TUMMY THURSDAY!!
The Month of March has come to an end.  I have a little less than 12 weeks before the arrival of my baby girl and I totally don’t feel prepared. But, I did get majority of the items on my to-do list completed.  Next, I need to work on April’s Goals!
MARCH GOALS

1.      Start Baby Registry Started my register at Buy Buy Baby
2.      Complete guest list for baby shower COMPLETE,
3.      Begin working on design for baby nursery – A work in progress
4.      Send invites out for baby shower – A work in progress
5.       Research classes offered at the hospital.   I really want to take a Lamaze class.   To my surprise I didn’t see any Lamaze classes but I am interested in taking a breast feeding class. I will have to keep researching the Lamaze clases.
6.      Buy a couple of maternity pants:  dress pants, skinny jeans, and leggings.  Found some great at Old Navy on maternity jeans!! It feels so good to have comfortable jeans to wear now!! I still need to work on dress pants for work!
7.      Buy some cute flats.  I think it is time for me to let the heels go….so sad!!! Last week I purchased some cute flats from target  but I still miss my high heels!!
8.      Prepare myself mentally for the glucose test on the 30th!   Yesterday I survived my glucose test.  First I had to drink a glucose (sugary) mixture that taste like orange soda. Then I had to wait about an hour for my blood to be taken so they could test my blood sugar levels. I will be contacted with the results in couple days! Praying everything is ok!    

bump *a* licious

28 weeks






2 comments:

  1. Look how cute you are! It's hard to believe your 7 months girl! You look AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete