Monday, March 14, 2011

Goals for this Month!
This past week was so crazy for me! I was busy planning my cousin’s Missy and Darius Baby Shower. It was this past Saturday and was a success. Pictures from the event are coming soon!

I am getting closer to the last stretch of my pregnancy and have to get focused on baby girl’s arrival. I have started by making a to-do list for the remainder of this month.

MARCH GOALS

1.      Start Baby Registry
2.      Complete guest list for baby shower
3.      Begin working on design for baby nursery
4.      Send invites out for baby shower
5.       Research classes offered at the hospital.   I really want to take a Lamaze class.
6.      Buy a couple of maternity pants:  dress pants, skinny jeans, and leggings.
7.      Buy some cute flats.  I think it is time for me to let the heels go….so sad!!!
8.      Prepare myself mentally for the glucose test on the 30th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment