Monday, March 28, 2011


7 Months Already????

My girlfriend from church (who is also pregnant and due exactly a month after me) was telling me that she was going to be 6 months this week.

I immediately said "Does that mean I am 7 months already??"

When I got home, I opened up the bible for pregnant women "What to Expect When You're Expecting." Sure enough, Chapter 12 said "The Seventh Month: Approximately 28-31 weeks."  And the first sentence read “Welcome to your third-and final- trimester.” 

To be honest this scares the living daily lights out of me! I cannot believe month number 6 flew by that fast, and I am already 28 weeks and two days!! WOW!!!!!!!

  A little info about baby girl……..


28 weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks
Baby’s Size:
14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels
Total Weight Gain: 24 pounds
Bellybutton:  An inne
Stretchmarks: I have noticed 3 little stretch marks
Maternity Clothes:  The big thing for last week was flat shoes. I got two cute pair from Target.  And I purchased a couple of tops
Gender:  G I R L  !!!
Movement: She is such a night owl and has dance parties at night in my belly!
Sleep: Sleep has not been too bad! No complaints this week!
Symptoms: Swollen Feet, Indigestion, Bloating, Achiness in lower abdomen
Food Aversions: None!
Food Cravings: Nothing really at the time
Best Moments this week: The realization that in a couple of months we will be blessed with a little angel It really is hard to believe but it truly is a BLESSING from GOD!!
What I miss: My shoes. They currently don’t fit.   
What I am Looking forward to:  All of the exciting things that are happening in the month of April. We are expecing baby Kameryn in April and my baby shower is at the end of the month
Milestones:  Really none this week that I can think of.

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

- BabyCenter.com

2 comments: