Thursday, March 3, 2011

TUMMY THURSDAY
 This week I noticed that my stomach popped!!!{hold your applause} Finally, my sweet baby girl wants to show herself to the world!! And I was such a proud mommy and found myself wanting to show her off.  So…..there was a slight increase in pictures that I took of myself this week.  For all of you that received a picture text of me showing off my belly I apologize!  I was just REALLY excited!!! It just tickles me to see my stomach growing and it still seems unreal to me that I am REALLY pregnant!!! WOW!!!!! This week I was really feeling bump*a*licious!!! So I am singing my theme song today with a lot of enthusiasm this week!!! Because my belly is so bump*a*licious for ya babe!!

THEME SONG FOR TUMMY THURSDAY:
“I don’t think your ready for this belly
 I don’t think your ready for this belly
 I don’t think you’re ready for this belly
'Cause my belly’s too bump*a*licious for ya babe"

24 weeks






bump*a*licious  shot of the week!!

2 comments: