Thursday, March 24, 2011

TUMMY THURSDAY
I just got home from a delicious dinner at North Harbor Club Restaurant and Bar with some co-workers. First there was the appetizer Asparagus Fries with Crisp Green Tomatoes.  For those who are wondering what Asparagus Fries are they are lightly breaded asparagus drizzled in soy vinaigrette and honey mustard.  All I have to say is “DE-LISH!!" Next, was the entrée stuffed chicken, macaroni and cheese, and cabbage.  (YUM YUM YUM)  I cannot describe how full I am right now. It is a different kind of full when you are pregnant. It feels like your stomach is stretched out to capacity like a balloon. I am afraid if I try to eat something else it might pop!

After a meal like this I was in a rush to get home so Xzavier could take the bump*a*licious shot of the day!!  I was so ready for te mini belly photo shoot...LOL

THEME SONG FOR TUMMY THURSDAY:
“I don’t think your ready for this belly
 I don’t think your ready for this belly
 I don’t think you’re ready for this belly
'Cause my belly’s too bump*a*licious for ya babe"

27 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment