Tuesday, March 8, 2011


A Purple Inspired Baby Shower
The last couple days I have been so busy preparing for a baby shower I am planning this Saturday! This is my first time planning/hosting a  baby shower so I am really excited but nervous at the same time.  

My inspiration came from the color palette and themed used for the babies’ nursery. The soon-to-be mommy is very dear to my heart. She is the wife of my husband’s cousin. And it has been a joy being pregnant at the same time with her!  Since, she is due a couple of months before me she has been my mirror to what I should be expecting in my next phases of my pregnancy!

Missy, I love you girl and I look forward to raising our little girls together! I can’t wait until Saturday! Below are some butterlies I hand painted! Stay tuned in the next couple of days for pictures of the shower.





No comments:

Post a Comment