Monday, January 24, 2011

NURSERY DESIGN INSPIRATION

So, I came across two nursery designs that are so my style! They were designed by the fabulous and oh so talented  Aishia Holly  with Dooby Design Group! And yes her name is Aishia just like me!!! And let me tell you her work is just soooo Eishia!  

I have not found any boy nurseries that I love as much as these but the color scheme I am thinking about going with is grey, navy, and white. Just a thought though! But please take a look at these two nurseries designed for baby girl! Love Love Love!!!



3 comments:

  1. How COOL is that changing table that folds down. what a great idea!! Tough decision both are gorgeous! the fabric covered ceiling...i die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that vaulted ceiling!! such a great idea!!!

    aren't you so glad you're having a girl!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I am so glad!! We will have to start to make my dream nursery come true!! Cant wait for us to meet!! And the ceiling is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete