Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Faithful to Believe"

Yes, yes I do believe…..

Today in church my good friend Loretta sang one of my favorite songs, "Faithful to Believe" by Byron Cage.

The chorus:
If we believe and speak, he can do anything
Exceeding, abundantly above all we ask or think
He is able to turn the tables in my favor
If we're faith, Faithful to believe.


These words speak volume to my life. For a while I was not sure if I would ever get pregnant. I was not that girl that it just happened to right away. So, naturally this was a test of my faith on whether or not something that I had such a strong desire for would come true. As I write this I just want to cry because God is truly amazing. I always knew that he would provide but there were times when I doubted.  I asked why me? I really had a hard time accepting that we would never get pregnant. I say that to say this...Even when we doubt, kick and scream when things appear that they are not working in our favor, God always has a plan and his timing which is always PERFECT....God will show up!

As the song say He's able to turn the tables in my favor, If we are faitful to believe

To Listen click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SpTLNkz4lE

No comments:

Post a Comment