Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2nd Trimester

Lots to look forward too….

Here are a couple of things I am looking forward to now that I am on my second leg of the relay!
1.   Increase of Energy Level: During my first trimester I was tired all the time and just felt like my energy level was shot! But the word is I should get my energy back!!

2.   Gender Reveal Party: We have both decided to find out the sex of the baby! So, next month we are hosting a gender reveal party to reveal the sex!!!

3.    A tummy: I really am not showing yet but hopefully this will be the trimester I will get to show off my little accessory!!

4.   Baby Movements:  I have always imagined how that must feel and soon I will be able to experience that first hand!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

5.   Second Trimester Ultra Sound: I always thought I would have an ultrasound every visit but that is not the case. So our next ultra sound we will get to see our baby agian and get more pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment