Monday, January 24, 2011

19 Weeks!

Bump*a*licious | 19 Weeks

Ok, so I am not quite at the bump* a *licious stage but hey I have to start somewhere. I tried to take this picture after dinner to give the illusion of a bigger belly but it still just looks like I am full.   



Fun Facts about me and baby!


Right now, the baby is about the size of large heirloom: 8 1/2 ounces and measures at 6 inches long (head to bottom) and 3 1/2 ounces. The baby's arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now.
Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now!!!


How far along? 19 weeks!
Baby’s Size: According to babycenter.com  they say my baby is about 8 ½ ounces.
Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds{from the last doctors visit}
Bellybutton:  An innie
Stretchmarks: No new stretch marks since the pregnancy.
Maternity Clothes: I went to targetthis weekend and attempted to buy maternity dress pants for work and they were not cute to me.
Gender:  Not sure! I am TEAM PINK though!
Movement: As mention above I felt my first flutter this week
Sleep:  It is starting to get uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach. So now I am down sleeping ono my side or my back.
Symptoms: Frequent trips to the bathroom, occasional indigestion, increase in appetite
Food Aversions: Chewing Gum
Food Cravings: I really dont have any cravings but here a few things that taste extra good to me now. Hamburgers, French Fries, cupcakes, and Glazed doughnut from Dunkin Dougnuts
Best Moments this week: Feeling the baby move more and more!!
What I miss: I miss my old blatter. These bathroom trips throughout the day are non-stop. And I miss fitting in my favorite jeans.
What I am Looking forward to: I Invites have been sent for the Gender Reveal party! Are you team pink or team blue??
Milestones: 

No comments:

Post a Comment