Wednesday, February 16, 2011

21 Weeks!!!
              

"Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch."
***********************************************************************************************************
How far along? 21 weeks
Baby’s Size: A banana. This is the first week that baby is measured from head to foot, not head to rump. He/she is now 10.5" long and over half a pound!
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds since my last doctors visit
Bellybutton:  An innie! But I have noticed the my bellybutton seems to be stretching
Stretchmarks: Nope! I have been trying to moisturize my stomach everyday!
Maternity Clothes: Still no
L but kind of bummed that my favorite jeggings from express are getting too tight.
Gender:  G I R L  ! ! !
Movement: I have been noticing she moves during or after I eat.
Sleep: Sleeping really well. I wake up about 2 times a night to use the bathroom
Symptoms: Frequent trips to the bathroom during the day.
Food Aversions: Chewing Gum
Food Cravings: Something sweet! Cake, Cake, and more Cake!!
Best Moments this week: Finally launched my blog to my family and friends!!!
What I miss: My mom and daddy!!  
What I am Looking forward to: Looking forward to decorating her room!!!
Milestones:  Really none this week that I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment