Wednesday, February 2, 2011

20 Weeks!!!

20 WEEKS!!!
“Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.”

How far along? 20 weeks!
Baby’s Size: 13 ounces!! Almost 1 pound!! My baby is growing up
J
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
Bellybutton:  An innie
Stretchmarks:  None
Maternity Clothes: Seriously, I need to breakdown and buy some.  I am tired of not being able to button my pants!
Gender:  Still don’t know but we will soon find out! Team PINK!!!!!!
Movement: Movements are more frequent but still subtle
Sleep: I am getting about 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom. But it isn’t as bad as it use to be. I do have one night during the week where I wake up and cant fall back to sleep.  
Symptoms: I have noticed during the day I have a lot more trips to the bathroom than at night.  Indigestion has been a lot better because I change my diet a little.
Food Aversions: None
Food Cravings: Really have not had any major cravings
Best Moments this week: Our appt with the doctor.  Baby is right on track and absolutely beautiful!!
What I miss:  I miss fitting into my clothes. Almost all my pants don’t fit. But it is all for a good cause…..
What I am looking forward to: Gender Party is Saturday!! We finally get to find out if we are having a BOY or GIRL!!!!
Milestones:  Just the increase of movements. Last week I was a little worried because I had not felt the baby move much. But this week I am feeling more movements throughout the day.  

1 comment: